November 13, 2007

On writing...

Music | Senimientos by Andres Linetzky and Ernesto Romero

I've got so much to say, but my mind is pre-occupied... I've been this way for the past few days. I've been doing more writing than ususual... It's nice to have something to say and feel that it could last for a very long time. Pen on paper... I've written some great things (if I do say so myself) and a lot of crap, mostly on the internet. And with the exception of what I've written on this blog, most of it is gone... Maybe someday someone will retrieve some of the things I've written and be affected by it, good or bad. It is funny how that seems to satisfy me. I do regret not writing more via pen and paper.

I've written to my daughter, cause the things I have to say are important. I've written for the hell of it, cause it makes me feel better. I even wrote to a stranger, hoping that we'll have a drink.

No comments:

 
-- --