December 23, 2007

Night to Light...

Music | Berimbau For Mr. Low by The Supplicants

Sunday morning, early, very early. The the light outside is like midnight. The rain is at a steady drizzle and the sun won't compete with the darkness for another 3 hours. I get out of bed knowing I won't fall back to sleep. I've had some work to do, which I try and start, but I've 4 or 5 other things I need to do before I get to work. I don't want to work. I've got another hour before the sunrise and I decide to get my camera and get out. The rain still drizzles, the darkness still covers. I've got an idea where I want to shoot, but on the way, I start to see again. With the lack of light, the dearth of life outside, I've many stops, here and there to grab a shot, almost steal them because I expect on rushing cars to honk and warn me of idiocy. I eventually get to my destination, but now think I'd rather be where I was. As the light of day pushes forth, so do people, cars, noise... I grab a few more photos, no longer stealing them, but taking them, but without interest I had before the streets are taken away from me. I've been creative in the last hour and a half then I have for most of December. It's a good morning...

No comments:

 
-- --