December 01, 2011

Speed of a Turtle...

Music | Dawn by The Cinematic Orchestra

It has been a tough 2.5 weeks for me. As it was, the last time I did shoot a wet plate, it was difficult. And now, because of bad weather, trouble shooting issues and finances, I haven't been able to push forward with more shooting and exploring. The build up of frustration however is a good thing because it shows me I still have the fire burning to create. With the lack of work, I'm not able to figure out what to do next. It has been a difficult time, but I think I'm finally able to have some wiggle room to at least think about shooting. At this point, I'm just lining up my pieces of strategy to be able to at least think about shooting. Sun Silver, make a box for the silver tank, prep tent for location shooting, nail down my strobe issue to shoot indoors... Every step I take to get closer to shooting, the happier I will be...

No comments:

 
-- --