March 02, 2007

Head banging...

Music | Everlasting Love by Chaka Khan

I have to remember where I am and know that my mindset is not in rhythm with it. I submitted my estimate to the client I mentioned earlier for licensing the use of a photograph I shot for advertising. The usage was changed to try and lesson my fee, which I agreed to work with. My new estimate I guess was still too high and since I did not receive an email to move forward, this becomes yet another example of a transaction that will not happen.

I don't think my rates are such that they are unfair. I do have a bigger market mentality, but I value what I do and I have expectations of what I think is a fair transaction. It would probably behoove me to take some business classes and learn my way around if I decide to move forward in an attempt to hit the commercial market. I am suddenly reminded of all of my frustrations from my past...

I may as well be living in Mayberry...

No comments:

 
-- --