August 13, 2008

The Strength of a Mom...

Music | Colors Fade by Rie Sinclair

My Mom is an amazing woman. Apparently this morning, she wasn't doing well at all. She went into a bit of a panic from what I can understand. The hospice nurse was called in and it was of her opinion that my Mom was going thru similar actions of a person just before they would die. I just found out minutes ago what had happened so I called immediately. I was surprised to here my Mom so coherent as she was when she was given the phone. As I told her I loved her so much and burst out into tears, my Mom was consoling me... She said that every thing is OK and that everything is in place as she would want it.

It does make me feel so much more at ease to know that she is at peace before she herself lets go.

No comments:

 
-- --