July 02, 2010

Technology in Modern Times for an Old Process...

Music | This World by Zero 7

Along with change comes new ethical questions that like everything I've been working on lately is a challenge. I imagine over time, when I have become acquainted with the Wet Plate process, I won't have to deal with the purest attitude I have regarding this medium. Because of my lacking ability, I am using digital technology to correct some of the issues I've been having. My thrust in moving backwards was to get away from digital, but as time moves forward, I'm realizing that sometimes technology really is a good thing.

If I have the purest attitude I think I have, I'm gonna have issues.






I'm gonna have to draw the line...

More Photos, HERE

1 comment:

Christopher Mark Perez said...

Looks like you're mastering this interesting old school process. Nice work!

 
-- --