February 09, 2012

How Fickle We Are...

Music | Deranger Les Pierres by Carla Bruni

Not more the 20 minutes ago, I was concerned about keeping my spirits up, as I was having difficult times with my plates, worrying about materials, worrying about this and that...

Dara is over this evening and after having dinner and finishing up homework, I changed the studio over from shooting still lifes to portraits. That is what I decided to concentrate on for the rest of this weekend and next. Dara was intuitive in that she wore a great top to be photographed in. We worked on the shot and made an exposure, which rendered a black plate... Getting frantic, I looked over all my settings and the lense and packs and found one error. Still unsure I fixed the issue, we worked on the 2nd exposure and we slowly came upon a beautiful portrait, slowly surfacing in the fix. Dara was surprised at my delight as the image came to its brilliance. One shot... That is all it takes for me to have a 180º attitude adjustment.

Minutes after that, I was emailed for a commission for next week... WhaaaHOOOO

photo forth coming...

No comments:

 
-- --