February 12, 2012

Finishing Strong...

Music | Last of Days by A Fine Frenzy

With a rough start to my week of shooting, I'm very happy to have ended on a good note. As stated earlier, I wasn't too happy with the beginning of the weeks work. A strong finish however is what is important. Today, I had Will stop by for a sitting. Because my materials are becoming limited, I had decided on only 3 plates and some 4x5 film. All 3 shots of Will however were really nice.

Having the "studio" set up for the week and being able to shoot every day, I was able to get into a mode where I was learning, from both mistakes and accomplishments. Having this level of being able to learn has been a huge tool to work off the positives and work on the negatives.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

-j

 
-- --