September 30, 2013

Group Show Entries

Music | Look Down from the Bridge by Mazzy Star

It is good to have curators as friends. Because of possible difficulties of an upcoming and quickly arriving opening this Thursday, I was asked to be a part of a group show of Erotic Arts. This really was last minute as I had to deliver ready to mount artwork yesterday. I had roughly 2 days to select, print and frame 2 pieces. Once I had the confirmation to go ahead with production, everything fell nicely into place. No problems with the digital files, printing or even the framing. I can only hope that all my future endeavors of such nature will be as smooth.

I had an open invitation to show whatever I wanted. Because this is the same venue where my solo show will be in June of next year, I opted not to show any plates. I had a nice run of shooting some great digital images so I picked my favorite 2 and ran with it.

It has been a very long time since I printed 11x14 image size prints and then framing them in a 16x20 inch frame. I was pleasantly pleased with the results. I might have liked to go a bit bigger for the frame, but I have no regrets with the final piece as it will hang...


Framed prints ready for delivery

No comments:

 
-- --