March 02, 2005

Moving along...

In the desire to have a better life, both fotoboy and myself have networked with each other with resources that will enable us to fulfill our dreams. We both have followed parallel paths in many forms and some quite uncanny. I think that is what initially drew us together. This relationship has not gone without great battles, so I am comfortable in saying we have been thru some hells and survived. In contention also brings strength and security (Not so with the ex... haha). In our quest to move forward, we have arduously opened the door to others knowing that we have to broaden our basis. We can only do so much as 2. Today we brought in another, not tested but sincere and I have confidence the addition of our new "member" will bring us one step closer to achieving our goals.

I entitled this post "Moving Along", because I haven't been apart of a group, wanting to learn and grow in the same direction that I have felt a part of. I always have run solo and without much reward. These ever growing months when I decided to move in this direction has taken on a new life. I have planned and succeded in many petite goals, but with every one passing, I feel momentum.

1 comment:

Randy said...

Moving along towards a path of inspiration. Being pulled many directions and remaining focused on the one true path. It's a life statement, a choice. Many paths in life can be attributed to choice. Photographers in general are solitary beings. Working towards a common goal is good and challenging. Similar to being in a rock band. There are egos and conflicts, but the best always land on top and come through the strife stronger and better.

As Captain Picard once said about the Borg.."The line is drawn...HERE!"

 
-- --