August 25, 2005

: Erio Mishima Photographie :

: Erio Mishima Photographie :
I don't update my entire site much, but try to do the main pages as often as I can.

This being my first year of shooting weddings and events, I didn't think I had such a defining style. However, as much as I have been shooting, I'm realizing I always did, but that style is changing and refining itself. For as long as I have been a photographer, I never got a whole lot of feedback. I always knew that I had the ability to go and do whatever I wanted, but I noticed I didn't stray very far from where I always have been.

But because I have been shooting so much lately, I'm more inclined to move forward and chase different ways of doing things. The feeling is of freedom and empowerment.

The photographs on the homepage is actually a simple old style that I have always coveted. The opportunity to shoot simple portraits like this do not happen often enough, but I'm much more keen when that opportunity does occur!

No comments:

 
-- --