April 07, 2007

and sometimes you just go...

Music | Any Other Name by Thomas Newman off the Soundtrack of American Beauty

I put on a ride call earlier in the week to see if anyone would come out and take a short but scenic ride with me today. I called it off early afternoon because of the constant rain and what appeared to be never ending rain clouds. No sooner than 15 minutes after calling off the ride, the clouds parted and the sun came out...

Shortly after, I looked outside and out the the west, heavy dark clouds loomed again. But, it wasn't raining out NOW, so I decided I would take my chances and ride. I stopped off at the meeting place I had originally announced, thinking there was some fool to come out with me, but no fools.

Again, over the bridge and into the Tualitan Mountains... and like clockwork, I'm feeling good. This ride I take, doesn't last for more than a 1/2 hour, but it is proven therapy for me...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ted, thanks for sharing your moments....love to see what you see. Have I said this before???? -SJ

 
-- --