May 22, 2007

Ch ch ch ch Changes...

Music | Castles Made of Sand by Jimi Hendrix

Lately, I've been processing my photos as colour and liking it. The last 2 big events I have shot, I didn't process out any black and white images, like I do the majority of the time. I'm not sure why this shift has taken place. I'm confused by the turn.

More stranger than fiction, at least for me is a process called cross processing. Back in the film days, for effect, photographers would develope their colour film in slide film chemistry and vice-versa. I've never pursued this technique because I always thought of it as an ineffective cover for bad photography.

Now here I am, shooting more colour than normal and showing you an image which I really like that has the cross process technique, in digital form. Where am I going from here?

No comments:

 
-- --