August 19, 2007

Happy in Chicago

Music | Better by Regina Spektor



I got to go back to the midwest to visit family and friends. I have to say that this trip make me miss Chicago in such a way that I wouldn't mind being back there. I have so many good friends and family nearby. It is tough being out west where my nearest family member is over 2000 miles away...

My previous visits back "home" didn't leave me with much desire to go back. My City was Gone. There stood another city that I couldn't much recognize and I felt I couldn't relate to in the same way as my past.

I'm still not sure what changed and made me feel differently about the city I grew up in. I guess time has a way of changing things and then change them again. I'm all ready looking forward to another visit...

No comments:

 
-- --