August 23, 2007

A New Day

Music | Gospel Train (Orchestra) by Tom Waits

I'm not proud to admit I am in the worst shape of my life. Being sedentary in front of a computer has wreaked havoc on my physical and mental well being. I've known that for sometime and did nothing about it. Nothing about it until yesterday... I joined a local fitness club and was given my introduction/orientation this afternoon. I had no idea that I was going to be lifting weights, and getting as many crunches as I could on this particular visit. I spoke with a personal trainer who was testing me for a baseline as to where I would start with all of the various machines. I decided I wanted to tone, shape and define, whats left to save of this middle aged body.

I've committed to make my business as a photographer work 3 years ago and my payoff has responded this year. Now, I'm committing to myself to be a healthier person to live a healthier life.

Step one...

No comments:

 
-- --