April 30, 2014

In One Session...

Music | Avalon by Roxy Music

A new Muse... I hope so.

Juliana and I have recently collaborated in informal settings before, but this session was our first formal sitting. We came up with a general game plan in advance. My goal was to have an 8x10 ambrotype for the upcoming exhibition, which is counting down way too quickly. Interspersed between the plates, I used a digital slr and my ipad with the tintype app to "grab" what I could. I thought it was cute, even before we started that Juliana felt nervous. However, I knew I would get what I needed. The filler photos that I don't count on to get meaningful images worked out amazingly well...


Tin Type App


Tin Type App


Tin Type App


Tin Type App


Digital


Digital


Digital


Digital


Digital


8x10 Ambrotype


8x10 Ambrotype

No comments:

 
-- --