May 07, 2014

Photo Bomb

Music | Slip Into Your Skin by Patrick Wilson

Not sure this is the correct term, but whatever it was, it sure was a lot of fun! After being ill over the weekend, I had planned on just doing nothing for the rest of my Monday. Late into the afternoon, plans started to develop and suddenly, I had a photo shoot for early evening. Photography, not for the show, not for a client, but simply for the fun of it.

Cadence was the instigator for the evening, but I had the plans. We would go out to an industrial part of town, shoot some "daring" photos out in the public world where location, timing, a little pre planning and luck would determine our fate. Photo Bombing is new to me and with my little experience, but some forethought, turned out to be an adventure for both of us.


A simple start inside the car. Cadence heated up quickly after this series...


Confidence quickly grew as we shot, moved, shot, moved...


... and attitude too!


Though all of the locations were desolate, there were folks moving about thru the area...


Upon finishing up our last shot, Cadence had always wanted to do this on train tracks. Who am I to quell a girls long time dream...


The digital plates worked out immensely well. I love this simple portrait.


The narrow wall cuts out many from view.


One of our boldest shots of the evening.

This is just what the doctor ordered. I needed to have some fun as the stress of getting the exhibition photos are heavy upon me. It is also a project I would love to work on. Being out on location is just so different from being in the studio. I love the change of pace and it makes me massage my brain to make each photo work in different situations. Look for more Photo Bomb photos soon!

No comments:

 
-- --