March 20, 2015

A post on Facebook...

Music | Polaris by Zero 7

I am apparently banned from posting on my own profile for a 24 hour period...

Forgive my reactionary post hear... Yes, I know the rules... blah blah blah... Never mind constitutional rights of free speech... Heaven forbid, I posted a photo of a breast. Not 2, just 1. And yes, it had rope involved. I'm not sure how many people I had to offend, maybe 1 or maybe 69, but the image was removed and I was banned for a short period. I get that their are sensitive people here and get their panties or tidy whites in a bunch and their is no way of changing a closed mind... but really. Simple as FUCK solution. Give everyone the opportunity to have their profiles set as, Not Safe For Work or I Have Been Known to Be Offensive and let people decide to turn off your profile to theirs and be done with this BULLSHIT. We are managing to be profiled here on Facebook for advertising and who knows what else, let us FUCKING express ourselves...

No comments:

 
-- --