April 29, 2016

Trouble Shooting...

Music | I Remember You by Johnny Griffin

So since I tried to make final adjustments in my printing preferences for the digital negs, I can't print a decent Pt/Pd print. It is no doubt that I did a decent print before I made all the changes that was written in the manual. So... I will try and go back to where I was and start over. Good news is that my actual film negatives print out very nicely. The boost in creating a great looking test print is huge for my confidence. I feel like I am moving in a positive direction.

The issue I am having with the digital negs is that my prints came out too thin, then after a second adjustment, lacking contrast. I figured my chemical profile is fine since I can make a great film neg print, so I will go after the printing of the digital neg...

No comments:

 
-- --