July 09, 2016

Being Put in My Place...

Music | Leave Me Alone by Natalie Imbruglia

In times where we expect most things to come immediately, there are things that take time, make you work and force you to have patience. It is also these things that give us the most satisfaction. My pursuit with Platinum Palladium has certainly taken time even to get to the point where I am. I have no judgement as to the speed at which I have gotten to where I am now, because I feel the learning process to be invaluable.

Yesterday, I spent a solid 8 hours learning about curves when making digital negatives. I can say I only have a remedial understanding, but know so much more than I did the other day. Manipulating the curve will be another whole new ballgame. The increments are small, but I hope to keep building the knowledge base.

No comments:

 
-- --