February 05, 2005

and again...

OK, I posted my last post because I knew my daughter and I were on our way to another Photo Expedition, this time Downtown. There are many characters out there, shady and not, but I find it amazing how this little girl can disarm the most intimidating. She will tell me that someone looks intersting and that she wants to photograph them. She knows I'm off stage, but right behind her, and waits for my cues. With some, a genuine show of interest comes into play before their curtain falls. With others, you just know there won't be issues with taking their photo. My daughter seems to know this.

Mr. Statue was a pretty easy proposition. She dropped her coin, to which he gestured a hand and thank you. Dara snapped off 2 frames and off we went.



I find it wonderful to have some big inspiration come from my 5 year old!

No comments:

 
-- --