February 09, 2005

The bite of Reality

January and 2005 started out on a high note where I was rewarded twice from hard work I had put in from the begining of November of 2004. I had visions of light at the end of the tunnel and things seemed to be moving for once. I hadn't felt the confidence I had in January for a LONG time. I knew things started to slow down, but didn't pay too much attention. This last week I've been feeling it. I've got the weight back on my shoulders. I know how quickly time can change things. I always get sucked in where I breath the sigh of relief. BAM, and there it is, reality, my reality rearing its head and leaning on me, whispering in my ear that things haven't really changed all that much. DAMN!

1 comment:

Randy said...

Been there, done that. I know it doesn't help you much, but sometimes just knowing others are experiencing the same reality can be assuring. It's the whole fear, faith, fantasy triangle. At this point, you have to trust, have faith that things are moving in ways you don't know in your current reality. You've made huge strides this year and it's easy to be insatiable. Sit in the reality and don't get weighed down with it. You're doing great things and inpiring others in ways you never know...take comfort in that.

 
-- --