December 25, 2006

Appearances

Music | Part 3 & 4 Pursuance & Psalm by John Coltrane

I've been told by several people that the last avatar on my sites, I looked like a convict. The picture could be from a mugshot. Since cutting my hair off, I've been looking at myself often because of the severe change. Then seeing myself in a photograph taken in a formal setting my Joni, I realized I don't look anything like I thought I looked like. Maybe that is why I have been posting some images from my past.

To get a more serious look at what I really look like now, I did a series of self portraits. I must have taken close to 50 exposures looking like what I think looks good (haha), what I look like the way my mom would like me to look, intense, rage and goofy. Here is the gamut...

No comments:

 
-- --