July 11, 2007

Fly...

Music | Without Anything to Numb You by Sia Furler

I've often leaned upon those closest to me for support. In times of vulnerability, we seek those with like minds to fend off our demons. Having support to know (or think) we are going in the right direction is important.

I'm going thru one of the busiest times for my business right now, ever. You'd think I'd have my master plan in place where everything is running on automatic. HA! Far from that charming thought, I'm moving along at a decent pace, but with trepidations I need to work out.

The number of files I'll be processing in the next 4 to 5 months is staggering, to me at least. And in trying to put my signature on each and every image I am finding is going to be the biggest challenge. I want to keep fresh and grow, yet keep my vision my own. I've refused to visit forums I used to frequent, mostly because I felt I had to keep up with the Jones' and jump on the bandwagon of the latest coolest software. I'm certainly much more open to my own thoughts, but with that comes my doubts.

I've confided with a few of my closest associates in the business on various topics where I feel I'm not stable and frankly, I'm not hearing what I thought I wanted to hear. I'm feeling more in a quandary than I ever have. This isn't the time to be feeling this way. I think however that I have to hop out of the nest and just do what I do. If it feels good, do it. I've accumulated enough knowledge to step off.

more later... my head hurts.

No comments:

 
-- --