July 02, 2007

More Homage...

Music | Urban Angel by Natalie Walker





I remember as a kid my Dad would always keep the car nice and clean. We'd go out for a drive around town for some ice cream or to visit some relatives on Sundays. It was the day he had off to do whatever he wanted to do and usually, it meant going somewhere in the car.

I can remember every car he had since I was born...
1957 Chevy 4 door Bel Air
1962 Chevy Impala
1966 Chevy Caprice (the nicest car - my Dad let me drive when I was a kid. It ended up getting stolen...)
1969 Chevy Camero
1972 Chevy Nova
1975 Chevy Malibu
1980 Chevy Citation (which eventually became my car... ewwwww)
1985 Honda Accord
1986 Oldsmobile
1992 Pontiac Bonneville
1999 Toyota Camry (which he still drives today)

2 comments:

Randy said...

Love the shot with the bridge. Now that looks like an advertising image. Well done and congratulations on your new car. Looks like your dad was a Chevy man...wonder what happened to change his mind?

Erio said...

HA, Chevy changed his mind!!!

 
-- --