June 21, 2013

Therapy...

Music | Galexy of Emptiness by Beth Orton

I was talking with Sarah about how it has been quite sometime since I have done any shooting. I know it is therapy for me because when I go for long periods of time of not creating, it starts to affect my psyche, and not in a good way. It is no wonder why doing this keeps my mind at bay, allowing me some peace.

With the help of my model, we just created something amazingly beautiful. For a period of not more than an hour and a 1/2 together, introductions, selection of wardrobe, some giving some taking, conversation... We shot 4 plates and in between, some instant images and a few digital to get our minds going. One thing leads to another, ideas created out of action.

We didn't shoot a bad plate. This was the last...


Sarah

I'm feeling much better now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Beautiful portrait.

jl

 
-- --