August 24, 2006

Back on the road...

Music | Crash by Dave Matthews

Ahhhh, to be back on the bike again! Yesterday afternoon, I finished off wiring the rear end, along with brand new signal lights. The front end got an acceptable front fender which replaced the badly bent old one. Also, a mini fairing was installed with newly placed front signal lights. So the bike seems to be in a bit better shape than when I got it. I still have some issues of fine tuning the fit of the fairing and now dealing with the front brakes making noise due to some vibration. As soon as I can isolate the area, I should be able to fix that too.

I only got to ride into town for dinner, but took the long way on the interstate. Then after dinner, I took a meandering ride home, totally enjoying the moment.

No comments:

 
-- --