August 17, 2006

The Wait

Music | I Don't Want to Want You by Sia Furler

It has been some time since I have been out on my motorcycle. The accident has left the rear end without any lights, so I haven't been able to get out. I found most of the parts I need for replacement that will make me legal again on ebay. I'm can't stand having to wait for the package to get here. It will be nice to wrench again as well. It has been some time since I've loosened and tightend nuts and bolts. Though these parts have no mechanical issues to make the bike run, I'll be happy to turn.

I all ready found the foot peg from a salvage yard, but will need to get another front fender, as it got bent out of shape when I hit the car in front of me from the impact behind. I'm hoping the parts will get here today or tomorrow so I can ride over the weekend. I'm dying here!

No comments:

 
-- --