February 13, 2007

Man from Another Planet

Music | Grace by Kate Havnevik

Last Friday, I got hit by a whirlwind of words by an older gentleman who claims he was from outer space. He spoke in a manner a robot would speak in the beginning. Thoughts of blowing him off subsided as some of his message was about removing fear from the mind and to go after the things we desire. I tried to reach him and tell him that some of his musings were way over my head. He listened and knew I was sincere, then he lowered his guard and spoke to me more as a person.

I'm not sure how we went from Outer Space, to the strength of fear, to him needing a chance to promote and work his magic, what ever that was... but I found him a very interesting character. One would have no idea if in fact he was not from outer space. He certainly was interesting and entertaining.

I'll say that his ability to come up to a stranger, give his pitch in the manner that he did and still hold attention was unusual. There is a lesson in our encounter. It will come to me when I need it most...

No comments:

 
-- --