February 15, 2007

Prosperity

Music | Umi Says by Mos Def

I've been thru stretches of this before, where the building blocks seem to arrange and keep up appearing. It's when the stars line up for a period of time to assist in the gain of growth - spiritual, artistic, or and not to lesson the zen of things, financial. I'm trying very profoundly, not to fall into the traps of the past, where instead of using the growth to build a foundation, flounder it to put me back into the same familiar setting that I have been for far too long.

My confidante, very good friend, a little Chinese lady from back home for quite sometime, enlightened me with such a delicate, but acute message about myself while talking on the phone yesterday. There are things about all people, who create barriers in the chakras of our soul. Like a zen master, she speaks little, but when she does speak, listen because volumes come out in a limited number of words. I knew she hit upon something big, cause I felt it like getting hit by a truck.

If I've listened well, there will be change. A new direction will take course some of the aspects of who I am. If not, I'll fall into the same PIT, that I've been in for quite sometime. She said the change will be difficult, because it is a new direction that I've tasted before, but wasn't ready to accept. Eyes wide OPEN, with much time behind me to be ready to accept, I move forward...

She's been an observer, very good friend and I'm beginning to understand, a guiding spirit.

Thanks M.

No comments:

 
-- --