October 30, 2007

Evolution...

Music | Build a Fire by Lida Husik

evolution – 1. any process of formation or growth; development

In preparing for a future ongoing project, which I'll divulge as the time to launch nears, I thought it would behoove me to get my personal work going again. In the midst of my commissions from over the summer and into the fall, I hadn't been producing anything for myself. Photography to fill the soul is important to me and I've been thru periods before where years would go by and I had done nothing for myself. I've been in the fortunate position of having quite a few profound discussions regarding art, life and the process of synthesizing the 2.

It hasn't been until relative recent times that I was comfortable enough to entitle myself an artist. Well now I have made some commitments to produce work that is me. From my heart and soul, my desires, dreams and yearning...

As I said, I've got a future ongoing project coming up and I have big shoes to fill. I've started shooting a series, of which I'll be posting soon. I'm excited about the new direction of commitment.

No comments:

 
-- --