June 04, 2008

A Shout Out...

Music | Simple Things by Zero 7

I've been patient, not so by choice. Though I'm going at a speed where I haven't been too bothered by the length of time it takes me to get to some of my creative goals, I'm wanting to press the pace. But again, between my accomplishments this year and the goals that I have set, I'm feeling good. It isn't often where a person can say that about themselves.

I've been fortunate this year to have a lot of support around me in a creative atmosphere. Having the ability to have communication with other artists, those in similar mediums and those far from it, I've been inspired by works, words and action.

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you that have been apart of this growing period I've gone thru this year. If you've read this blog, more than likely you deserve thanks as well!

No comments:

 
-- --