November 21, 2006

Beauty in the Breakdown

Music | Lots of Frou Frou

After seeing Garden State for the first time a few days ago, I have to say the soundtrack to that movie is just great! I all ready had In the Waiting Line by Zero 7 and Lebanese Blond by Thievery Corporation. There are others songs on that album that are impressive as well, but what really got me going was Frou Frou's song. I had that song stuck in my head for days and I finally went searching for it. But no where could I find anything about Beauty in the Breakdown. With the exception of some band from Everett, WA., nothing... Towards the end of the day and maybe my fifth try, turns out I got the title wrong... Idiot? ...yes. So the title of the song is Let Go. The album, Details, is 4 years old. There is so much great music out there! Anyway, as I finish this last sentence, I'm playing Let Go for like the 10th time since I got it a earlier this afternoon...

No comments:

 
-- --