November 09, 2006

...more Schoolhouse Supplies

Music | Les Nuit by Nightmares on Wax

I'm conscious of the fact that clients that hire many photographers often get the same results, which leads to monotony. The first time I was asked to shoot an event for Schoolhouse Supplies I was very aware of that fact and decided to deliver everything in Black and White.

The beauty of shooting with SHS is that there often is no agenda, other than documenting what is going on during the event. This time I decided to work with lots of contrast and deliver the images as squares, a form which has been lost since photography has gone digital.



What makes these types of shoots so enjoyable for me is getting something out of context. AA, one of the employees is actually discussing some facts about SHS with some of the guests. This shot however looks like it could have come out of a movie.

No comments:

 
-- --