September 28, 2007

>>>><<<<

Music | You Again by Kate Havenevik

I love my kid so much! I had mentioned more than once that all of the regrets I had in my life before the birth of my child I could easily live with knowing that particular path led her to me. She has brought so much joy, not only to me, but many people she knows and happens to meet. She is an amazing kid with huge amounts of creativity, compassion and love.

Friday afternoons she only has school for half the day. Often, we go on field trips which can cover bike rides, photo excursions where we both shoot, or like today, a trip to the museum. We spent some time out where a huge submarine is docked, hanging out resting from the hours we spent in the museum. She of course could have stayed longer, I was wiped out...

No comments:

 
-- --