June 19, 2006

Yes, It's Hot



So it is, but this city moves on. Sunday night travelling back from the East Village to the East Side near midnight, there was still only standing room on the 6. I didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes for the train to come either. No matter where you are, there are LOTS of people out and about. I could stop by several places to have a drink or get some food.

My café of choice near where I am staying is just hustle and bustle. The number of people out walking past my window is 10 fold from yesterday. There is a crew across the street setting up 10x10's and 20x20's with lights everywhere. You can tell the New Yorkers from the tourists because all the tourists are stopping to gawk. The New Yorkers are on their merry way not even noticing...

No comments:

 
-- --